The blog post about Polished Concrete Floors On Existing Slab was uploaded on November 5, 2017 at 1:22 pm. It is uploaded under the Floor category. Polished Concrete Floors On Existing Slab is tagged with Polished Concrete Floors On Existing Slab, Polished, Concrete, Floors, On, Existing, Slab..
Polishedpol•ished (pol′isht),USA pronunciation adj.
- made smooth and glossy: a figurine of polished mahogany.
- naturally smooth and glossy: polished pebbles on the beach.
- refined, cultured, or elegant: a polished manner.
excellent: a polished conversationalist.
Concretecon•crete (kon′krēt, kong′-, kon krēt′, kong- for 1–10, 11, 14, 15; kon krēt′, kong- for 12, 13),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -cret•ed, -cret•ing.
- constituting an actual thing or instance;
real: a concrete proof of his sincerity.
- pertaining to or concerned with realities or actual instances rather than abstractions;
particular (opposed to general): concrete ideas.
- representing or applied to an actual substance or thing, as opposed to an abstract quality: The words "cat,'' "water,'' and "teacher'' are concrete, whereas the words "truth,'' "excellence,'' and "adulthood'' are abstract.
- made of concrete: a concrete pavement.
- formed by coalescence of separate particles into a mass;
united in a coagulated, condensed, or solid mass or state.
- an artificial, stonelike material used for various structural purposes, made by mixing cement and various aggregates, as sand, pebbles, gravel, or shale, with water and allowing the mixture to harden. Cf. reinforced concrete.
- any of various other artificial building or paving materials, as those containing tar.
- a concrete idea or term;
a word or notion having an actual or existent thing or instance as its referent.
- a mass formed by coalescence or concretion of particles of matter.
- set or cast in concrete, to put (something) in final form;
finalize so as to prevent change or reversal: The basic agreement sets in concrete certain policies.
- to treat or lay with concrete: to concrete a sidewalk.
- to form into a mass by coalescence of particles;
- to make real, tangible, or particular.
- to coalesce into a mass;
- to use or apply concrete.
Floorsfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Existingex•ist (ig zist′),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to have actual being;
be: The world exists, whether you like it or not.
- to have life or animation;
- to continue to be or live: Belief in magic still exists.
- to have being in a specified place or under certain conditions;
occur: Hunger exists in many parts of the world.
- to achieve the basic needs of existence, as food and shelter: He's not living, he's merely existing.
Slabslab1 (slab),USA pronunciation n., v., slabbed, slab•bing.
- a broad, flat, somewhat thick piece of stone, wood, or other solid material.
- a thick slice of anything: a slab of bread.
- a semifinished piece of iron or steel so rolled that its breadth is at least twice its thickness.
- a rough outside piece cut from a log, as when sawing one into boards.
- [Baseball Slang.]rubber (def. 14).
- a section of concrete pavement or a concrete floor placed directly on the ground or on a base of gravel.
- to make into a slab or slabs.
- to cover or lay with slabs.
- to cut the slabs or outside pieces from (a log).
- to put on in slabs;
Polished Concrete Floors On Existing Slab have 9 photos , they are Polished Concrete, This Existing Slab With Integral Hot Water Heating, Was Ground Smooth And Polished., Hiperfloor Polished Concrete To An Existing Slab. This Homestead Renovation Has Seen The Existing Vinyl Floor Transformed Into A Beautiful Yet Durable ., Polished Concrete Floor, Existing Residential Renovation, Mingenew, Concrete Polishing Job By CFC Concrete Floor Coatings. Turned Existing Slab Into A Stunning Polished Floor That Looks Like Glass., Polished Concrete Floors | Alternative Edge Custom Concrete ., Floor Light Reflectivity Polishing Concrete ., Stacks Image 676, Hiperfloor Polished Concrete To An Existing Slab. This Homestead Renovation Has Seen The Existing Vinyl Floor Transformed Into A Beautiful Yet Durable .. Below are the attachments:
This type's benefits are normal and real. Color-correction can be achieved through a procedure for varnish. Nevertheless, this kind of wood floor price offer somewhat high as it is made of wood parts that are solid. The installation takes a time that is long cause chemical scents from concluding.
The benefits of manufactured wood flooring is often termed engineered parquet is in the act are manufactured such that the most popular issues that often arise in solid wood for example devaluation and folding does not happen, how a engineering method level where the layers of wood fixed with wheat direction opposite together sheets, the most effective coating consists of venner (layers of wood).
This type of product is not tolerant to moisture. Where top of the layer resembles wood theme made from a form of plastic, this sort of lumber is actually a clone of the original wooden surfaces. Since it is constructed of plastic material whilst better damage resistance. But when you need a comfortable setting with normal motifs produced from the Polished Concrete Floors On Existing Slab that is first Floor is unquestionably not a good choice.